just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, January 10, 2011

Nashville here we come!

Bad weather and all, it can’t stop us! This morning Columbus was iced over pretty good! See the icicles on the mirror.

icicles on mirror

You can even see me taking the picture while Rob is driving down the interstate *grin*.

At a stop at a rest area I discovered what my door handle looked like:

door handle

And then the funniest… the ice on the antenna kept getting more and more and covered my antenna ball so pretty too:

antenna

My made it to Nashville safely in record time… only 9 hours for 350 miles! But hey at least we didn’t end up like so many of the other drivers!

Today and tomorrow we are staying at the Radisson, because the rooms were sold out at the Gaylord Opryland Resort. So we went over there and checked it out a little already!

It’s GORGEOUS! Here are just a few pictures:

DSC_0001

DSC_0002

DSC_0004

DSC_0006

DSC_0005DSC_0007DSC_0010DSC_0012DSC_0013DSC_0014DSC_0015

Soooo while Rob is an excellent driver, he admits that he has to work on his photography skills a little more. Maybe we can get a non-blurry picture of me tomorrow?

Kim, do you notice the coat? LOVE it and it comes VERY handy right now!

Over and out for tonight…

Stay WARM!

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos- even the blurry one! We have snow here, no ice, but BRRRR... What a time of year to have to travel. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!