just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Magnetic Photo Holder

Today I am going to share a quick little gift. I’ve used a piece of Designer Series Paper on top of a metal frame… added a ribbon and a glitter flower… Voila:

magnetic frame

It’s quick and cute, and because nothing is glued down, just held by the magnetic hearts and flower, it can be changed out seasonally…

2 comments:

  1. hummm very clever and interesting....

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great Valentine gift! I've been making lots of "gift" magnets too. Like the fresh new blog background you have now also!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!