just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Addicted to Glass Glitter

Can it be? Really? I think so! I’ll be honest, when the glass glitter first came out, I wasn’t so sure about it. But now that I own 2 of the 3 colors, I can’t seem to get enough of it!

So it’s no surprise that my card for my downline meeting last night has some on it as well!

Here it is:

swap

The colors chosen, were determined by my friend the “Color Coach” – I think he did a good job with those. I wouldn’t have used the Cajun Craze, but like it in that combo!

By the way, this is another wheel “gone stamp” on this card!

Supplies

Stamps:
Nature Walk, Clearly for You, Decor wheel/now stamp

Paper:
Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Whisper White

Ink:
Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Basic Black

Accessories: Regals Buttons, Champagne Glass Glitter with Crystal Effects, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Pearls

Tools:
Petal Cone Die, Color Spritzer with Marker

We missed our out-of-town ladies and hope Madeline and Dee will feel better soon (The meeting is not the same without you 2, we all agreed last night)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!