just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Introducing: The Petal Cone Die

Today I wanted to show you a treat holder that was made with the “Petal Cone Die” from from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

This die can be used for many different things! But this here is the intended use for it:

cone1

And the ladies that are here in class today to make their fabric brooches, will be able to make one of these as a little Thank You from me.

Last night, I was playing around with some extras of the smaller fabric flowers, which I had left over from class set-up. So I starched them and then I decided to SEW them together with a button in the middle. Then of course I had to add a pin back as well and figured it would look cute on the cone.

What do you think?

cone2

Supplies

Stamps:
Sweet Summer (free SAB set)

Paper:
Regal Rose, Crumb Cake

Ink:
Regal Rose, Soft Suede

Accessories:
Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Button

Tools:
Petal Cone Die, Fun Flowers Die

 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!