just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

“Embossing Folder” Tutorial for My Digital Studio

Well I think it’s time to share another little tutorial for My Digital Studio.
This time I am going to show you how you can create a background that will looks almost as if you had used an embossing folder on your cardstock!
Ready? By the way, you can click on the individual photos to enlarge them and see the details! You may want to do this when viewing the end result, so it doesn’t look so blurry…


1) Fill your project with a “Background Paper”
1

2) Select your Stamp Set
2

3) Select your Stamp Image
3

4) Change size of stamp to your liking
5

5) Change the color of your stamp to the same color as the background paper
6

6) Once you done that, you can’t see the image anymore
7

7) Click on “Drop Shadow”
ScreenHunter_17 Feb. 21 20.16

8) Change “Opacity” to 100% and “Blur” to NONE!
9

9) This is what it will look like:
ScreenHunter_18 Feb. 21 20.20

10) Copy and then paste it several times as wanted
10

And here is a card I’ve used it on:
emboss-001

Another stamp set I’ve played around with is the “Baroque Motifs” - VERY cool:
ScreenHunter_19 Feb. 21 20.26

If you have the Presto Patterns Overlay Stamp set you can make this whole background without having to copy and paste:
11

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!