just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Inspired by…

a fashion catalog! I got it in the mail today and looked just before I almost threw it out… and thought “hmmmm I need to use that for an inspiration piece”.

Here is the catalog pic:

inspiration

And this is my quick little card:

ornate blossom

Supplies

Stamps: Ornate Blossom, Vintage Vogue

Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz,

Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green

Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Ribbon

Tools: NON (gasp!)

This is a very easy and simple card. But I think still cute. And the sponging around the background layer makes it look like I added another layer of CS, which I didn’t ;-)

2 comments:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!