just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, March 25, 2011

Blogger’s Challenge – It’s a Sketch (Yay!)

LOL did  you see me do the skip? You know how much I love playing with sketches and this one is another pretty easy one… Thanks, Lisa!

Here is the Sketch:

MarchBCsketch

And today  I was so in the mood to make flowers with my very cool “Build a Blossom” stamp set and matching “Blossoms Petal” Punch… so that’s what I did:

build a blossom_challenge

And a close-up for you:

build a blossom_close

Colors used: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White.

Tip:
The 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon works pretty well with those huge buttons :-)

This is another card, where I’ve colored my pearls with “Sharpie” markers… So I might be addicted to that along with using the shimmer mist. Heheheee!

I hope we’ll have some nice weather this weekend so we can enjoy a little time outside… if the allergies will allow…

Happy Friday to all!

14 comments:

  1. What a great card! You really did justice to this sketch...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers with the pearls look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright colors and the pearls are such a great touch! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card the colors are so beautiful..love the flower and the button center!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just wonderful! I love the colors and especially love the flowers and pearls as the small circle element of the sketch! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty flower and love the embellies colored with Sharpies! The button accent is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Claudia! Love the way that you used the flowers in the top corner! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Feel free to send it to me any time. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely flower! The orange and yellow are stunning combined!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card!
    The colors are fun and different,
    and I love the way you used the
    Pocket Silhouettes as a little
    border, and accented them with pearls !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claudia--Love how you changed your blog to the Strenght & Hope set--fantastic idea! Love your card too--I normally don't care for orange--but you did a great job with it--very Springy!
    many hugs, N

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the details...the ribbon in the button, the colored pearls...so lovely. GREAT card with the blossom set and punch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sparkle on this! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!