just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Soothing Baja Breeze

Yesterday was a very very sad day as our dear stamping friend Jean was taken home. I know it’s never really comforting to say that one is at least without pain and suffering now, but I think for the ones grieving an easier way to deal with the loss. I’ve had the privilege to have known a very sweet lady and can only hope that she is stamping away in heaven now! Mrs. Jean, your Tuesday Stamp Club friends will truly miss you! Barbara, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad, please know we are here for you.
Mrs. Jean just loved her tools, especially those Sizzix Dies, so I knew what I wanted the focal point to be! I also wanted it to be a very simple but soothing card:
bliss_sympathy
Once I had finished this card, I had enough supplies to make a second one:
tea house_blossom
I really like the color Baja Breeze in combination with the shimmery white CS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!