just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Not “Monkey-ing” around and Grab Bags…

While I was working on my stamp club projects today, I noticed that my Not Quite Navy CRAFT spot stamped REALLY light! So I added some craft re-inker and WOW that made a difference. So I thought I should remind you ALL to re-ink your inkpads occasionally, even if YOU don’t think you need it. It will make a difference. See here:

reink

And then I wanted to share a cute Monkey card I made for Caitlyn’s Birthday, which is today! Happy, Happy Birthday Monkey!

DSC_0198

I used my electronic cutter to cut the Monkey from SU CS. (I used 2 shaped, welded them to make an actual card…).

Then I punched a flower with the Boho Blossom Punch, and cut little slits and added as “hair”.  The little flower is from the “Itty Bitty Punch Pack”. I’ve colored a pearl with a sharpie and added to the center of the flower…

The cupcake punch with some patterned DSP was just the perfect addition. The rest is pretty self explanatory :-)

I better get back to typing the last of my stamp club project sheets… But before I do I wanted to let you know that A) there are more items added to the clearance rack again! and B) we know have some Grab Bags offered online too.

grab bags

These grab bags will come in three sizes: the $5, the $10, and the $15 grab bag. Each bag will contain a variety of discontinued products that could include a combination of any of the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Papers, and Simply Sent kit components. Grab bags will not contain stamp sets or tools.

Please keep the following in mind:

  • Grab bag orders can only be placed in My Stampin' Up! Online Store.
  • There is no minimum purchase required to participate in the grab bag special offer.
  • There is no limit to the number of grab bags you may purchase; however, grab bag items are only available while supplies last.
  • All grab bag sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
  • Not all grab bags will be unique.
  • You should use the following item numbers when ordering grab bags:

Item

Description

125873

$5 Grab Bag (containing at least $20 worth of products!)

125874

$10 Grab Bag (containing at least $40 worth of products!)

125875

$15 Grab Bag (containing at least $60 worth of products!)

NOW I am going back to work :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!