just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, April 4, 2011

Techno Stampers Sketch Challenge

HA! I didn’t think I would be able to post a card today… since it’s Stamp Club time and I was finishing up until… well a little while ago :-)

Here is the sketch that MaryJo gave us:

tssc168

And this is my card:

plant hope

I’ve used the new Sneak Peek DSP “Paisley Petals”. I was in the mood to brayer today. The colors used are: So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede… Some sponging around the edges and a little texture and done :-)

Now I am going to get off the computer so I can soon start with the club meeting…

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wish I was there! I adore the way you did the ribbons on the side! Oh and the sponging around the focal image. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great brayer work on your focal image! Makes me think of Hawaii.. ahh! I like how you added the ribbons also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3 little ribbons and the reverse side of the paisley prints dsp! I could send you one of these palm trees lol - we have quite a few out here!! Hmmm maybe would just have to send some pics - small, medium, or large tree, or baby size?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job on this--love the distressing aorund the edges!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!