just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Leaves of a Tree

Today I felt like playing with one of my new toys from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog! We have this way pretty tree stamp at the very end of the book. It is called “Leaves of a Tree”. I was just itching to use!

Here is what I did with it:

DSC_0001

This image is so pretty to me that I really didn’t want to do much more to the card, but I also “had to” use my new and wonderful embossing folder “Snow Burst”. What I like the best about this texture is that yes, when paired with winter stamps I can see snowflakes… but I could see it being used all year long too. I love how versatile it is.

Not much longer and these items are going to be available to all of you. September 1st will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!