just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, August 22, 2011

Ribbon of Hope

… is one of those stamps that every stamper needs! You can use it for so many different occasions from Military Deployment to Cancer Awareness. And the later one is what I needed to use it for again this time. My neighbor’s friend is undergoing surgery tomorrow so she asked me make her a card like I had in the past (you can see it here).

I just didn’t want to make the exact same card, so I changed just a few things:

ribbon of hope_oval

I used the new little oval frame embossing folder and think it’s just so pretty. Here is a closer look:

close

I hope you all made it OK through this Monday and will be able to rest a little this evening…

1 comment:

  1. Very cute .. love it..so perfect! That oval is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!