just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Not forgotten!

Today I had that feeling that I was hearing this sad little voice coming from my “wood mount” cabinet. Specifically from the “Medallion” background stamp. See, it was complaining that it felt, as if the oh so popular “Hello Doily” background stamp had become my new favorite and it felt severely neglected.

I had to quickly reassure it that in now way it was forgotten and that I love them equally.

To make a point and to have it trust me again, I of course had to spend some quality time with it and promised to make it the “star” of today’s card. Here you go:

DSC_0007 

And I think I pretty much did just that. I didn’t tell the “Medallion” that it had to share the stage with a new toy, shhhh…. the embossing folder “Houndstooth”. Which is really just a little “extra” but oh so pretty. Ahem, I mean the Medallion on this card, of course Smile

By the way, the color combo of “Island Indigo” and “Lucky Limeade” came from my friend the color coach! Maybe you didn’t know, but you can purchase the little cards for the in-colors to go into your existing color coach, no need to get a whole new one each year…

So, all you stampers that own both, the Medallion and Doily background stamp – distribute your attention equally. I don’t want to hear any complaints from YOUR stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!