just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, September 12, 2011

Gently Falling Nuggets

Nooooo, we don’t have chocolate nuggets falling from the sky… so no need to look out when you come over next time.

We do have a way cute treat holder, made from the “Two Tags” Die, that holds 1-2 chocolate nuggets.

I had a workshop on Saturday and made this for the Make-and-Take:

gently_falling

All you need to do is cut TWO of the longer shape that’s on that die. Then you’ll score each at 1” from the bottom (on the straight edge, not the scalloped one). That will become the “bottom” of you treat holder once you tape the 2 flaps together! The chocolate nugget was adhered inside, you cold easily put another one right on top of the first one… if you really like that person, that is Smile

We did use shimmer spray on the smaller leaf, but I am not sure you can see that in the picture… I used the Crop-a-Dile to punch a hole through both layers at the same time. The Old Olive Ribbon was used to tie it together. VERY easy – and way cute.

Speaking of cute… I have a few more projects to share from the workshop – I will of course keep the cutest one for last! So stop by often.

Also, let me know if you would like to be a hostess to make cute fall/winter projects at your house or mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!