just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Holiday Stocking, or is it?!

Hi guys, today I am showing you the extra cute project that I demoed last weekend.

Lots of you already know about the Holiday Stocking die from the Holiday Mini Catalog. And while it’s already a very neat product, it makes it even better when you see just how versatile it is.

Here is another use for it:

stocking_horse

Now how stinkin’ cute is THAT? I simply cut 2 stockings, textured one and attached to one another… The scallop border was cut with the “Tasteful Trim” die.

The “treat” stick is attached to a piece of cardstock. I simply punched a hole at one end and pulled the tab of the cello bag through and then attached to itself with the sealable flap. The piece of Cardstock can also be used as a Gift Card Holder…

The cello bags (also from the current mini catty) are filled with medium (really? They seem huge) M&M’s with almonds.

What kid (including myself) wouldn’t be thrilled to get a cute card like that?!

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!