just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scentsy Thank You’s and MDS tutorial

Some of you know that I also sell Scentsy. And I decided to combine my 2 Loves… Since I like to thank my customers for ordering, I thought I should treat my Scentsy ones the same as my Stampin’ Up! ones. So I melted 2 scents together and made custom or should I say Designer “mini bricks” for them. Then I made thank you tags in My Digital Studio and put on the little bags with the mini bricks:

DSC_0062

DSC_0061

And since some of you like to dabble in “MDS” I thought I’d show you in a mini tutorial how to do this!

1) After you opened MDS, started a new project with a blank page, you insert the Decorative Label Puch:

TY1

2) Then you’ll add a Mat, and make it a skinny line:

TY2

3) Then you change the color fill to white or anything that doesn’t annoy you while planning… or fill with DSP if wanted:

ty3

4) Now you can add your text because you know ho big you can go:

ty4

5) “Thanks” stamp was added and color changed”:

ty5

6) The Punch shape was DELETED:

ty6

7) Coy and paste 2x. Then highlight the row of 3 and copy and paste 4 more times to get a sheet with 15.

ty7

8) Print out and then use REAL punch to punch out…

DSC_0063 (2)

Now even my fingers still smell good from making the little bags Smile

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!