just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, October 24, 2011

Inspired by…

Some times you may find yourself looking for inspiration to get started on a card. Start looking through the catalogs and magazines you get in the mail, you might come across a picture that will inspire you and you’ll take one or several elements from it.

I was following an inspiration challenge and the photo for it was this:

christmassnowflakes

I think I was totally inspired by the color blue and the tree, what do you think:

season of joy_inkspirationi1

For this card I pulled out and oldie but goodie “Season of Joy”. I LOVE that tree and thought it would work pretty good for the challenge.

I hope this will get you inspired to maybe work on your Christmas cards for this year?

Have fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!