just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sketch Challenge, oh so true

Today I am going to share a sketch that I needed to follow this week. And they don’t call it challenge for no reason!

This is the sketch that really made me think:

Sketch Challenge #2-Xmas 2011

I was actually happy with what I came up:

season of joy_sketch2

That was until I discovered that I totally forgot the strip going up and down on the left side of the sketch.

Oh well! I still like my card and could argue that the textured pattern was supposed to count for that element Smile

Either way, you see how sometimes our mind just wonders off a little… and it is perfectly fine – while card-making anyway!

Very simply supplies: Black and white CS and inks. Brushed Silver CS, Rhinestones, circle punches, snowflake embossing folder, shimmer spray… And the stamp sets: Contempo Christmas (for the Greeting) and Season of Joy (again, I know… it was still out on my desk)…

Have fun stamping!

2 comments:

  1. WOW awesome job on that sketch, it would have totally had me staring for hours. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo, Claudia

    wunderschön, wie du den Sketch umgesetzt hast!
    Gefällt mir sehr gut!

    Liebe Grüße Regina

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!