just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, October 31, 2011

Wicked Cool Broom

Yes, I couldn’t resist to combine the name of the stamp set with the project.

So today I am going to share with you the ultra cute make-and-take project that the ladies got to make yesterday during the Stampin’ Trick or Treat/Silent Auction.

Here it is:

wicked cool broom

To make this cool broom, we used the skinny cello bags from the holiday mini catalog and filled with treats, which makes the broom stick.

Then the broom part, we used mini lunch bags from the craft store. I cut off the bottom completely and some from the top too, so it only measures about 3 inches tall now.

We simply cut slits up towards the middle from one side and also slits from the other side, but we didn’t go up as far. Then we added a strip of sticky tape in the uncut area and rolled it around our broom stick. Then we used a piece of ribbon and tied it around.

And we finished if off with a tag, that we stamped with the greeting and witches hat…

Happy Halloween!!! I am almost a little sad that it’s over now. Oh well, until next year…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!