just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, October 30, 2011

2011 Stampin’ Trick or Treat

Today we’ve had our annual Stampin’ Trick or Treat with added on Silent Auction. And we all had a blast! Here is a nice group shot:

group

I like how the pirate is surrounded by 2 doctors Smile

We’ve had some very creative costumes and I would like to ask you all to cast your vote for your favorite.

The lucky winner will receive a set of “Sweet Pressed Cookies Stamps” as seen in my prior post

DSC_0072

Now I will show you the pictures you can vote on. And after those I will show you more of fun Halloween afternoon, so don’t forget to scroll down too.

Here is the crew:

#1:

adriane

 

#2:

inkspots1

 

#3:

joan1

 

#4:

kim

 

#5:

sandra

 

#6:

teri

 

And of course Rob and I did dress up too! But not available for voting.

us1

abuse

me

Rob with mask:

rob in chair

Rob with face paint (so we could go out to eat for his birthday):

rob paint

 

The ladies also got to stamp a lunch bag and fill with treats…

make and take

Make-and-Take time:

1234

Kathleen doing the napkin dance Smile

5

Pirate defending her gold aka stamps at the not so silent auction

fight over stamps

I have to apologize if some of the pictures are blurry. It is VERY difficult to take good photos with a face mask on!

kit1

Close up of Joan’s drawers Smile

undies

The ink spots (Lorraine, Nancy and Joy) even serenated me! Way cool!

ink spots

A close up of one of the Ink spots

ink spot_close

House pictures:

skelettonhouse

spider on house

spiders

teddy

We had such a good time again this year that we are already planning for next year. Which will be one week earlier… So mark your calendars… Now please go vote and show your much appreciated support … THANKS!

PS: Tomorrow, I’ll share the little make-and-take the ladies did…

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am totally voting for #3! I, too, was a one-night stand for Halloween (won 1st place at our office party). Lampshade on my head, alarm clock, book, dentures, tissues, woodgrain Contact paper going up and down on the box and side to side on the drawers (which were the cutoff bottom flaps) - even had metal hardware drawer pulls. Your house is decorated amazing! It looks like fun was had by all. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to vote for #2; how inventive!!! It's a costume idea that I've never seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! Did I say #2? My bad; I meant #3....guess that's what I get for letting my fingers do the walking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! What a party! I'd never get past your GIANT FAKE SPIDER at your door, so I'm glad I could enjoy this virtually on your blog! :) -Kathy E

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!