just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Announcing the December Winner

The voting has been closed now for several days and I need to announce our December winner before January rolls around!

Number 4 is our winning entry:

4

See:

dec voting

The card was created by Adriane, who’s part of the Monday #1 stamp club. I do want to point out that this pretty card is a “hybrid” card, which means Adriane created the elements in “My Digital Studio”, printed them out and then made it into a “real” card with dimension and embellishments. Great job!

Congrats to you, Adriane. Your “grand prize” (December demo items) are ready for you and you can get them anytime or just pick up at the stamp club meeting next week.

Thanks to all of the ladies for their great cards and to all of you who voted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!