just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I “smell” Love! It’s “Bordering on Romance”

Hehehe, I couldn’t resist using a title like this… because the name of the new stamp set is “Bordering on Romance”! AND I am using the scented embossing powder in “Melon”.

Both are another sneak peek of the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog. This is such a great catalog!

Here is my card:

bordering on romance

So I simply stamped the floral image in Concord Crush onto Blushing Bride CS. I used the Aqua Painter and Concord Crush ink to color in the smaller flowers and used an Artichoke marker for the leafs.

THEN I used the VersaMARKER and “colored” in the large flowers with the clear ink of the marker. Then I used the Melon scented embossing powder and heat gun. It not only makes the flowers a shade darker than the CS, but also smells soooo nice!

Here is at least a close up – sorry that you can’t smell it through our computers:

closer

Oh and before I forget…OF COURSE I had to use the matching Edgelit “die” called “Adorning Accents. I love this stuff Smile

And if you are part of one of my stamp clubs, you are in luck! I will be making a similar card next month so you can see all of the steps!

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!