just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, December 12, 2011

Sneak Peek - Mixed Bunch

… is such a fantabulous new stamp set, that I could not wait to show you. And you will see it in the new mini catalog….

This stamp set has it’s matching flower punch! And I know you all will LOVE that!

Here is a quick little card I made today:

mixed bunch

I’ve also used some of our new framelits and one strip from the Adorning Accents Embossing folders (it’s a set of 3 different patterns)… In case you can’t tell in the picture, it’s a strip/row with tiny hearts. How cute is that! Then I finished it off with one of the new and huge pearls. LOVE those!

I hope you enjoyed this card… there might be more to come, Ahem… yes, there will be more Smile

Have fun stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I am so loving the new framelit shapes. Can't wait. Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!