just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Retirement

Today we are going to a military Retirement party and I needed a card to go with our gift.

So I combined old with new and came up with this card:

retire

The “old” is the retired stamp set “Godspeed” and the “new” are the “Framelits”… another little sneak peek of the new mini catalog.

I so wanted to use shimmer spray, but refrained from it, because I could just hear my husband critique that Smile  Shimmer and Military or guys in general do not go together, I guess. So I did some  heavy sponging and popped the layer up with dimensionals.

The banner has 2 score lines on each side of the sentiment so I was able to bend the CS. The brads are just decoration and the banner has a stack of 2 dimensionals under the greeting…

1 comment:

  1. Das ist ja ein grandioses Stempelmotiv! Tolle Männerkarte und so ganz ohne Schimmer!

    Liebe Grüße Regina

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!