just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Leadership Make-and-Takes

Hi Guys – yesterday was a long day of traveling back home. Due to the bad weather in Atlanta my flight was delayed for over 2 hours. I did finally get home, enjoyed dinner with my awesome hubby and went to bed early. I had an awesome time at leadership, loved all I learnt and that I could catch up with some old friends and made new ones as well. Even on the flight home I discovered yet again, that there are no strangers in this Stampin’ Up family.

Today I am starting a series of blog posts about the Make-and-Take samples. See Stampin’ Up! treats us so good that they gave us materials for NINE projects knowing we would not be able to finish them all while there. We had a good time crafting and chatting and “only” made 3 of the 9. So I am challenging myself to make 1 project each day so I can share them all with you!

Here is the first one:

ronald mcdonald

Stampin’ Up! always asks us to make one card for the Ronald McDonalds House charities so they can donate those cards. This was the card this year and we had materials to make 2 and got to keep the other. Nothing better than having fun stamping and doing a little good…

I really like this simple layout! What a fun way to use our new flower punch. Cutting the slits into the petals really makes the flower look completely different… The stamp set used is called “Mixed Bunch” and can be found on page 17 of the Occasions Mini Catalog!

Come back tomorrow to see the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!