just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, January 20, 2012

Shoe Box Swap

So last night we went to a shoe box swap. I had to bring 25 completed cards and enough make and take material in a “shoe box” for 24 others to make the card that night.

Here is my card:

leadership swap

It uses LOTS of new items… even sneak peek of Sale-a-Bration stamps, ribbon and DSP!

Note to my stamp club members: Do you recognize this layout? This is the one to use for next month… See how fun it is!?

We had lots of fun last night and got lots great info and news during the day, which I will share once back home.

Getting ready for the last day at leadership!

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!