just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tea Shoppe

Today I am taking a little break from the series of Make-and-Takes because I want to mix it up some.

I wanted to show you some cards that I made or received during the shoe box swap in San Antonio and decided to start out with a card that used a stamp set that I don’t own “yet”.

Here it is:

This beautiful card was designed by Barbara Pisciotto. It uses the stamp set called “Tea Shoppe” (Occasions Mini Catalog, Page 19) in combination of the Paper Doily die. Love the layout, sponging of the doily and the stack of small flowers.

Another nice little detail is the layering of the vanilla oval onto the vanilla scallop oval. That’s always something that I forget, but should do more often!

Tomorrow I will share my Stamp-a-Stack Cards and then continue on with the next Make-and-Take project.

See you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!