just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happiness and Catalog Info

… is me staying on track with posting to my blog LOL! BTW, be sure to read the info below the photo too – VERY important changes!

Today’s card is the first of the remaining projects that I am doing at home. I had planned to make several yesterday and post one by one. But that didn’t happen. So I made this quick card this morning. And you know what? This is the perfect sample for quick and easy, but cute!

make_take4

You may have to click on the photo to see the center flower. Both the top and very bottom flower came from the “Blossoms Builder” Kit as well as the PINK rhinestone!

The greeting is from the stamp set called “Loving Thoughts”, which has this nice and elegant font. All items, of course, are from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Speaking of catalogs... Stampin’ Up! announced at leadership that there will be some changes to the catalog program. And those are some exciting news!

Lots of my customers told me several times that they are a bit overwhelmed with the great offerings in the mini catalogs. And that they feel they don’t have enough time to purchase all they want. Well, Stampin’ Up! listened! We now will only have TWO “seasonal” catalogs a year in addition to a main catalog. Those seasonal catalogs will be a little large and will last longer (5 months each)!

The Occasions, Summer, and Holiday Mini Catalogs will be replaced by two seasonal catalogs called the Holiday Catalog and the Spring Catalog.

  • The first Holiday Catalog will run from August 1, 2012  through the beginning of January, 2013
  • The first Spring Catalog will run from the beginning of January, 2013 through May 31, 2013.

Another change is made to the main catalog:
It will be called “Annual Catalog”

  • The annual catalog will run from June 1, 2012  through May 31, 2013.
  • The annual catalog will be reduced from over 240 pages in the current Idea Book & Catalog to 208 pages.

I know there was some info in there that YOU really needed to know, so I am going to point it out: The current catalog called “Idea Book & Catalog” will retire May 31, 2012! That means, this year it will go away 1 entire month earlier that printed on the book. I just want to make sure that you can plan ahead.

Recap:
1) There will not be another mini catalog right after the Occasions Mini ends April 30th.

2) The new Annual catalog comes out in June

That should give you enough time to focus on the Occasions mini items now. And then we should get the retirement list in a timely manner so you can focus on the items that will retire from the main catalog.

Please let me know if you have questions about any of this. I am very excited about this change and know you will be too!

Happy stamping…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!