just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

“Wonderful You” Page

I am back to show off the 8x8 scrapbook page. I also made this beauty during the make-and-take session at leadership!

make and take page

I think I am going to add it to a 12x12 page, so I can put it in my book. I may add 1 or 2 layers behind this page to make it “grow”  Smile

 

Using the flowers from the Blossom Builders Kit made this page come together rather quickly.

So all my scrap bookers out there… put this kit on your wish list, it is awesome! It even comes with PINK rhinestones! How cool is that!?

Be sure to come back tomorrow! Because if I know that YOU will come and check on me, I will have another project ready from our remaining 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!