just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 3, 2012

Enjoy the Moment

Today I was playing, ahem “working” with MDS (My Digital Studio) in preparation for next weeks class and thought I should share the card I came up with:

My Project 2-004

It features the digital download “Twitterpated Kit” (#129332), which is really a great value for all of the components that come with it!

2011 Rebrand Packaging Shell

Download includes:
*16-piece stamp brush set
*15 Designer Series Paper patterns
*12 buttons
*4 ribbons
*one-page 12" x 12" designer template

During next week’s class I am going to cover the basics again as well as use this download to show how to make your own DSP to use with punches, print option (hybrid card) and more (depending on how the class goes).

If you are planning to come to the class and already have some questions, why don’t you send me an email with them, so I can try to include those?

If you don’t own My Digital Studio yet, don’t forget you can give it a try for free for 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!