just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Magnetic Note Board

Today is going to be a really short post, since I am on my way out the door…

I wanted to share a gift with you that I made last week. This is to show you how easy you can “dress up” some of the items found at Target and the “expensive store”.

Here you go:

board

I used “MDS” to create the title. The letters are actual digital punches, which means you can fill them with DSP, color or photos.

I used DSP and then printed it in Whisper White CS, cut it into a strip and adhered to the magnetic board with clear Vinyl (also from the SU catalog!)

The ribbon and the 2 flowers on the top are strategically places so the seem of the CS strip won’t show!

The Flower are sponged and, of course, shimmer sprayed Smile

You should give it a try yourself…If you don’t have MDS and not interested in it, you can always stamp the letters or die cut them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!