just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I LOVE those Edgelits!

But I think you knew that about me already … I just gotta have those stamping tools!
Today I am going to show you a more masculine birthday card that I’ve created for Susan’s “Take 3” stamp party this afternoon. SUSAN M. (and friends) - don't look if you want to be surprised!

Here it is:

DSC_0002

First off, see the nicely curved edge? It even has it’s matching embossed pattern next to it. Then I am not sure if you can see it or not, but the “icing” was created with the Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink in Moonlight, then I added “Crystal Effects” over it to give it dimension. I’ve added a jumbo pearl where the heart in the image would be…

I just wanted to show that the front of the card does not go all the way to the right and the DSP you can see, is actually on the inside of the card:

DSC_0003

And here you can see another option of “Gift Card Holder”:

DSC_0004

The DSP on the left was adhered with sticky strip, leaving a void where the gift card would go later…
Have a wonderful Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!