just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 24, 2012

Technique Time!

I know it’s been a while and I have some catching up to do!
Today I am going to share the photos of last month’s technique class… and tomorrow I will post February’s cards.
Here is card #1:
perfect punches_tech
And here is card #2:
plant hope_chalk tech

The Technique we used on both cards this month is called “Chalk Emboss”.
It’s so much fun, though a little messy Smile But makes striking backgrounds for sure!

If you were not able to come to the class, you can still purchase the online tutorial for $5 (if paying cash or check… $6 if using PayPal).






The Tutorial will be ready this evening! Just send me an email so we can make arrangements…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!