just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 15, 2012

Pretty “Inspired By” Entries

Last month I did something different for my stamp club members’ swap challenge. I told them to get inspired by this picture:

inspired by

Yes, you’ve seen the picture on my blog before since I used it myself Smile.

I don’t want to make you wait any longer, come look at the great cards:

#1:

1

#2:

2

 

#3:

3

#4:

4

#5:

5

#6:

6

#7:

7

#8:

8

#9:

9

#10:

10

Now that you’ve seen them all, please show your support and vote for your favorite card this month. The ladies will appreciate it!

Thanks…

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!