just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Floral Frames Framelits

I bet you guys knew that I just HAD to have the new and gorgeous Floral Frames Framelits, right? Absolutely!!!!

I just got them in and couldn’t wait to use them!

I went to a jewelry party today and thought it would be nice to bring a little gift for my friend/hostess/consultant to wish her luck with her new business...

I found an insulated wine bottle tote at Ross’ that I could not resist because the colors were so SU!

I made a floral tag and put it on the tote:

blossom die tag

And here are some close-ups:

blossom die1

I’ve shimmer sprayed the flowers and crumbled them up to get them textured. I also sponged each flower in the same color ink as the cardstock. The Melon Mambo flower is also textured with the little dots. Each layer is attached with dimensionals.

 

blossom die 2

I’ve added tacky tape to the center of the large base flower (which I did not crumble) and put the middle of the ribbon in there with the ends leading out, added more tape over and then adhered it to the back of the other large flower. This way I was able to tie it on and it could be removed and re-used…

I was really happy with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!