just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just Perfect! Sale-a-Bration Series, Part 3

Today’s card was created by my fellow demo friend Jeannette Swain. And all I can say about this card is, that it is PERFECT!  Great texture, layout and colors:

3

And just look at that tiny bow:

bow

When we were making her card at the shoe box swap, I was actually a little worried when I saw that tiny bow because I knew I would have some difficulties… BUT then I saw that she had tied them ALL for us already and stuck them to a roll of mini glue dots. Whew! What a kind friend Smile The day was perfect, because all we had to do was wrap the linen thread around the card 2x, add the paper button and then add the bow. EASY!

Supplies used:

vintage verses

 

image

 

Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Item #127751 $7.95

fancy fan

 

Labels Collection Framelits, Item #125598  $26.95

labels collection

 

Sweet Buttons Embosslit, Item #121813   $11.95

buttons

 

Linen Thread, Item #104199  $4.50

linen thread

Cardstock:

Whisper White, Summer Starfruit

Ink:

Rich Razzleberry

This is such a trendy card with the banners! And it could be used for any occasion… a great way to use up some of the Designer Series Paper too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!