just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

WOW– look at those beauties and vote!

For February, I gave my stamp club ladies a color challenge for their swap cards.
The colors to be used were: Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Elegant Eggplant. If they didn’t have the exact 3 colors, they could use and shade of green, pink and purple and were allowed to use naturals like black, white, brown and gray along with it.
Take a look at all of the beautiful cards and please scroll down to cast your vote.

#1:
1


#2:
2


#3:
3


#4":
4


#5:
5


#6:
6


#7:
7

Didn’t the ladies just out-do themselves this month? What wonderful creations!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Who made card #7? I was lucky enough to get it in the swap. It is so cute. Didn't realize it was an easel card until I opened it up. Thank you to whoever made it.

    Dillie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!