just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, March 18, 2013

Another “Reject” sort of speak…

Yesterday I told you I was working on my cards for Stamp-a-Stack and that some cardstock was rejected… Well, even after completing a card in different colors, I was not completely happy with it. I walked away, and this morning looked at it again. And while it is a pretty card, it still was not what I had in mind (color-wise).

So here is my card that did not make the cut for Stamp-a-Stack this month:

swallowtail_not SAS

Since the card base is in Midnight Muse which is such a dark color that makes is difficult to write on, I added a piece of white Cardstock to the inside, and did a little stamping on the side:

DSC_0002

I stamped the image in black StazOn ink and then I used re-inkers and an Aqua Painter to color it in. Don’t get me wrong… I do like this card A LOT!  But wait until you see what I made for Stamp-a-Stack Winking smile

Supplies used:

Swallowtail, Item #129216  $13.95Swallowtail Clear-Mount Stamp

 

Creative Elements, Item #122647  $24.95

Creative Elements - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

 

Memorable Moments, Item #126682  $21.95

Memorable Moments Clear-Mount Stamp Set

 

 

Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Item #127023  $8.95

Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents, Item #119246  $4.95

Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!

 

Stampin' Distress Tool, Item #127562  $4.95

Stampin' Distress Tool

Aqua Painters, Item #103954  $16.95

Aqua Painter - by Stampin' Up!

Cardstock:

Midnight Muse, Naturals White, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White

 

Ink:

Black StazOn, Midnight Muse & Tempting Turquoise Re-inkers, Tempting Turquoise

Anyway… I had lots of fun making this card and can’t wait to mail it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!