just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge, Week 6

Today I will share with you my Christmas Card #6. And this one came together from scraps while designing non Christmas cards for Stamp-a-Stack this month. No, I am not using those colors for it. One might even say this color was rejected (it just didn’t work for my focal image)… but for a good purpose after all!

Here is my card:

snowflake soiree_purple

I really like it… and wanted you to see the details of the embossed strips on the right:

DSC_0002

Isn’t that just pretty and detailed?! Love it!

Supplies used:

Snowflake Soiree (still available in the Spring catalog even), Item #127925  $21.95

Snowflake Soiree Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Beautiful Season, Item #122682  $16.95

Beautiful Season - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Item #127023  $8.95

Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents, Item #119246  $4.95

Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!

 

Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Item #129324  $4.95

image

 

Cardstock:

Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant

Ink:

Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!