just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, March 9, 2013

By The Tide–By the Tide–By The Tide!

Well since the technique on the card below is called Triple Time Stamping, I thought I should announce the stamp set 3 times.

DSC_0005

This great card was created  by my friend Susan Barron. She made it for our shoe box swap at leadership. Great color combo! But what I like the most on this card… it’s how she added one of our HUGE rhinestones in the center of the button! Very neat!

Supplies used:

By The Tide, Item #129120  $19.95

image

 

Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Item #129324  $4.95

image

 

FREE Sale-a-Bration item

sycamore street ribbon

 

Cardstock:

Pool Party, Whisper White

 

Ink:

Pool Party, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!