just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, March 8, 2013

Photopolymer Stamps = Totally CLEAR!

Stampin’ Up! has introduced our newest line of stamps. The Photopolymer stamps… long word, I know… Right now we just have one set (Designer Typeset, Item #132956, $13.95) as a test phase to see if YOU all are going to like this new type of stamp. If you do, there will be more in the future.

photopolymer

Of course I had to order my set that very day… and UPS just delivered at 8pm today. Seemed like they made me wait extra long because they knew I wanted to test them out. So here is a look at the set fresh out of the clear bag it comes in:

DSC_0007 (2)

Then I inked it up in Early Espresso, and at first look it seems as if it’s inked up un-even, see (you may need to click on the photo):

DSC_0008 (2)

But lo and behold, it stamps every so clearly…

DSC_0010 (2)

…one could say “awesome” even, heheheee

DSC_0012 (2)

Of course I had to make it into a quick little card

DSC_0011 (2)

So the verdict is in … as of now I LOVE this type of stamp and can’t wait to see more images.

If you want to give this set a try… order it soon, they are only available while supplies last. You can place an order in my online store, or contact me as I have 3 more orders going in between tomorrow and Wednesday.

Night, night!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see the stamps. I figured they'd be "good" ones!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!