just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, March 25, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge, Week 7

So, I totally forgot yesterday that it was time to do my weekly Christmas card… To my defense, I held a class yesterday afternoon where we made some pretty coasters and had too much fun chatting… and after that I went out with my hubby to eat…

Sooooo it’s a day late, but that’s not bad considering I AM getting an early start still!

While I was coming up with a sketch for my stamp club swap challenge in April… I thought, why not use it myself. Here is the sketch:

sketch for April-001

And here is my card:

a round array_xmas

Look at those cute little button brads on the greeting:

DSC_0002 (4)

Aren’t they adorable! They are in the pack with the tiny safety pins!

And of course, I did decorate the inside as well:

DSC_0003 (2)

Supplies used:

Spring Surprise Clear-Mount Bundle, Item #133899  $23.95

Spring Surprise Clear-mount Bundle

Vintage Trinkets Accents & Elements, Item #118764  $5.95

Vintage Trinkets Accents & Elements - by Stampin' Up!

 

Basic Pearls Jewel Accents, Item #119247 $4.95

basic pearls

 

Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Item #127749 $7.95

chevron

 

Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Item #116806  $5.95

Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint - by Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Spritzer, Item #126185  $2.95

Stampin' Spritzer

Cardstock:

Midnight Muse, Pool Party

Ink:

Midnight Muse

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you plan a "modern card" week? I think that's what this & Laura's card are! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - not really - funny how things work out at times ;-)

      Delete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!