just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, March 22, 2013

Floral District = Fun Paper!

So while I am trying to gather my thoughts to type this blog entry, I have this “little puppy” of mine bugging my . She want’s to play and is actually nibbling on me to get my attention. Well she’s got that – ouch, that’ll bruise LOL. So I better make this short!

Today’s Card:

DSC_0011

… was created by Jennifer Wolfe for our convention shoe box swap.

She used the Designer Series Paper “Floral District”. And then used the coordinating colors for Cardstock and inks. Don’t forget that the colors used in a DSP is listed in the catalog next to the order number. That does make things a lot easier when planning a project!

Supplies used:

Papillon Potpourri (clear), #123759 $14.95
Papillon Potpourri

 

Elegant Butterfly Punch, #127526 $15.95
elegant butterfly

1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle Punch, Item #119854  $16.95

image

 

Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Item #129267  $14.95

Bitty Banners Framelits Die

Just Believe, Item #120453  $25.95

Just Believe - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

 

Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents, #119246 $4.95
basic rhinestones

Floral District Designer Series Paper, Item #126919  $10.95

Floral District Designer Series Paper

Cardstock:

Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Rose Red, Tangerine Tango

Ink:

Rose Red, Tangerine Tango

 

This is such a pretty colorful pack of Designer Series Paper that can be used for endless projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!