just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Content

Are you ready to see the neat stuff in my Paper Pumpkin box?

I was so excited to work with it that I took photos with each step opening the box so I could share my excitement with you… here it comes!

The still closed box:

DSC_0007

Box open… all nice wrapped in tissue paper - ahhhh:

DSC_0008

The content:

Supply kit, clear block, Stamp set with ink spot

DSC_0009

Supply kit opened:

4 Cards, 4 envelopes, sticker sheet, buttons, instructions

DSC_0010

YES, you will get step-by-step instructions Smile

DSC_0011

Here is the card assembled as per instructions:

DSC_0012

And below I will show you 3 more samples on how I personally changed up the cards and did not use any extra materials:

1)

DSC_0013

2)

DSC_0014

3)

DSC_0015

It was so easy and lots of fun that I can’t wait for more boxes to arrive…

So if you would like to be creative and only spend max. 30 minutes, then Paper Pumpkin really is for you! My subscribers will get an email with additional layouts as soon as I have my Paper Pumpkin Box in hand…

I will also come up with a day a month for MY Paper Pumpkin divas where you could come to my house with your Paper Pumpkin box and make the cards in company of others. And you know, I might just design one extra project to create while here, using the new stamp from the box each month. Extra materials needed will be provided by me and will be free of charge to my subscribers.

Still not sure this is for you, hop on over and read the FAQ’s, here.

But if you are all ready to get started and want the first kit arrive in MARCH, then follow these steps before 3/10/13:

  • 1. CLICK HERE – My Paper Pumpkin
  • 2. Click on “get it” to subscribe
  • 3. Scroll down and enter the quantity of kits you want
  • 4. Click Continue
  • 5. Enter your name, address, phone
  • 6. Click Continue
  • 7. Enter your billing information (you will not be charged until kit is shipped).
  • 8. Click Continue
  • 9. Select ME Claudia Perry – Columbus, GA as your demonstrator
  • 10. Click enter

This would also be the perfect gift to a friend or family member that loves to craft, but can’t find the time….

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos of the step-by-step of your pkg! It helps a lot to see exactly all that is included. I love the "complete set" aspect & can even see me re-supplying the set & re-gifting it to friends!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!