just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, July 19, 2013

Fun at Convention

Yesterday we’ve had our opening session at 5pm. During that we got our convention bag filled with make-and-take supplies and even another stamp set for all. I took a quick group shot of it this morning:

20130719_064348

After opening session we got to participate in this years Service Project (Birthday pack for a local children's hospital), go the several demonstrations, look at samples and help with the Guinness World Record attempt for the most greeting cards sent from a single location at one time! And of course - We did it with 2,984 cards!

Honestly, I think we could have got a lot more sent, but the line was wrapped around the building several times. It wasn’t until much later that a second line was opened. I mailed off a card too and my new friend Denise took a pic of me after we dropped off the card:

20130718_211803

The nice thing with us stampers, you are never alone. Even though I am here by myself this year, I’ve met up with friends and made new ones. Here is Denise and myself at opening session

20130718_165341

And of course we had to take to fun picture in our social media booth

20130718_201022

I wanted to show you one product display board today:

20130718_192740

Look at that cute banner – It’s made with the Mosaic punch!!!!

And of course I won’t go without at least sharing one display item that impressed me:

20130718_195836

Isn’t that just gorgeous!?

There are more to come… I hope the lighting is better today… so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!