just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, July 22, 2013

Stamp Club Thank You’s

I am home from convention and have to tell you, I had a wonderful time! Made a new friend, ran into friends from other events, learnt new things, laughed a lot and came home with a LOT of gifts from Stampin’ Up! I love my job!

Today I want to share with you my little thank you cards that I’ve included with this month’s stamp club orders…

Well, I have 2 versions. Here is the original:

july_thanks1

I worked on those cards the day before I left for convention, so I had lots of things on my mind and when I started to cut some more Coastal Cabana Cardstock for the next batch, I didn’t make the correct cut or rotated it the wrong way, LOL. I did NOT start over, just made a light design adjustment:

july_tanks2

And you know what… I think I like this version better now! Isn’t that funny how sometimes those mishaps work out even better?!

Items used:

Six-Sided Sampler Clear Bundle, Item #132724  $29.50

Six-Sided Sampler Clear Bundle

Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Item #129378

Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes, Item #131527  $5.95

Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes

Epic Day This And That Designer Washi Tape, Item #131269  $4.95

Epic Day This And That Designer Washi Tape

Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White

Ink: Black StazOn, Crushed Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!