just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, January 10, 2014

Fun at Leadership

I am having a ton of fun at leadership and participated in one swap yesterday already. It was a “wrapper” swap, meaning sharing an idea on how wrap an item.

Today I am only going to share the one I made and then when back home, I will post the ones I’ve received… little by little…

Here is a group shot of some of mine displayed with the items I’ve used and showing the treat that I’ve put 3 of inside:

20140105_125652

Here is a close-up of my Party Popper/Cracker, which I made with the Envelope Punch Board and Simply Scored:

20140105_125747

If you look close enough above, you can make out a sneak preview of an upcoming Sale-a-Bration item Winking smile

Here is the short how to:

DSP  = 6 1/2 by 8


- Place DSP into Simply Scored horizontally, then score at 1 1/2, 2, 2 1/2, 5 1/2, 6 and 6 1/2
- rotate so it's in Portrait and score at 1 1/2, 3, 4 1/2 and 6

Now use Envelope Punch Board, fold back first long section, align at 2 and punch. Repeat on all other folds, then flip paper over align again at 2 and repeat…

I always tie one end first so I can fill in my items with out falling out. However, on this larger version of the popper, the ends will have an opening.

20140105_144450

Granted, it’s not big enough for  my kitkat bars to fall out… but I just don’t like that look and decided I needed covers!

20140105_125831

I simply used the postage punch and punched 2 squares from the coordinating DSP. I then folded it into half, added a dimensional on the edge of 2 opposite sides, opened back up and added to inside right over the hole

And I just wanted to report that I had the best of times at Manager’s Reception last night at the Aquarium in Houston. If you are on Facebook and would like to take a looksy click on the photo below:

1509236_10202901435598539_592232671_n

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!