just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

December 2013 Winner

I know, I know! This info is way overdue! But you guys figured that I would be sidetracked with my trip to leadership in Houston and then San Antonio… So let me jump right in and show the voting results:

winner

This shows that card #2 won, which was this beauty:

december 2013 winner

And was created by Sandra B. She is part of the Thursday Stamp Club. It makes me even happier to share her win today, because she is undergoing her 2nd knee replacement surgery today and can use a little pick me up I am sure of…

Congrats Sandra! Be a good patient, you got this!

Thank you all for participating and voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!