just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February Downline Swaps and a video

Today I am going to show you the projects we worked on at my downline meeting this past Saturday.

We’ve had so much fun hanging out with each other and sharing business ideas that we actually had remind ourselves to start stamping. LOL.

Here are the projects of the girls…

Toya:

toya

 

Laura:

laura

 

Tracy:

tracy

 

Vonetta:

vonetta

 

And here is my card:

claudia

This is another version of a card I demoed at Stamp Club this month. The Scalloped Tag Topper Punch was used to create the unique gate fold.

 

 

It’s way easier than you might think! I’ve edited the video so you can see only the part about that…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!