just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April Customer Swap

Today I am going to share the customer swap cards for April. This month the theme was Mother’s Day/Spring. As a refresher, customers signed up by the first of the month the cards were due in my hands on the 15th. Now that the cards are swapped out, I can share the photos with you all to enjoy. They are in no specific order, only sorted by names… done by my computer… don’t forget, you can click on each sample to get a larger view!

Allysha:

allysha

 

Kimberly D.

kimberly

 

Norma:

norma

 

Sammy:

sammy

 

Sherri:

sherri

 

Theresa:

Theresa

These cards are ALL wonderful. And I know each person in this swap must be thrilled to have gotten them! If you want in on the fun and are not part of the facebook page yet, let me know so I can add you. The new sign up is already open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!